Situated in a most sought-after neighbourhood, it is a place that dreams are made of… a unique sanctuary of serene surroundings, lavish living spaces and a wealth of leisure activities.
Where fond experiences between family and loved ones are yours to treasure forever.
Discover A Realm Of Magnificence And Distinction
As a lavish freehold development in the centre of District 10, Treasure on Balmoral offers a unique city living experience within the residential established environs of Orchard Road.
Exquisite and sculptural, Treasure on Balmoral glitters with prestige. Conceived with 48 luxurious exclusive units, the development on elevated land radiates with an aura of esteem by day and exceptional lustre at night.
Set like a jewel amidst a tree-lined premium locale, Treasure on Balmoral’s vicinity sparkles with distinction.
Flanked by prestigious membership clubs, reputable educational institutions and privileged neighbourhoods, Treasure on Balmoral is only two minutes from Scotts Road and Orchard Road’s vibrant shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
The Essence Of Bliss Revealed
A spectacle of grandeur awaits every arrival. A sweeping, high-ceiling entrance welcomes your presence. Splendid green terraces laden with luxuriant foliage fill the senses with pleasing colours and scents. At a distance, the shimmering water wall complements the glittering presence of the two-storey clubhouse.
Here, leisure time will be cherished and enjoyed.
Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the fully equipped modern gymnasium with splendid landscaped views, the outdoor fitness alcove or the invigorating aqua gym. For those who enjoy meditation, seek inner calm at the meditation deck, indulge in holistic therapy at the hydrotherapy pool or the cleansing warmth of the steam room.
Mingle with friends at the poolside entertainment deck, enjoy grilled fare at the barbecue pavilion or hold private parties at the clubhouse that features a contemporary multi-purpose room with a kitchenette.
Seamless Palatial Space
Treasure cool cross ventilation, the sensation of unhindered fresh breezes and generous natural lighting in a home with minimal dividing walls and absolute spatial freedom.
Versatile interior design imparts both indoor and outdoor dining pleasure within each sizable unit plus wide, spacious balconies.
Penthouse homeowners will have the privilege of enjoying a tranquil swim in the private pool at their roof garden, al fresco parties and more, enriching the dual interior and exterior experiences of their residence.
Splendid Vantage Point
Appreciate the beauty of inviting views of landscaped greenery, the pool or cosmopolitan vibe of the city from the comfort of your living space.
Timeless elegance with a hint of romanticism elevates the status of every residence. Premier designer fittings and fixtures are all meticulously chosen for their enduring charactertistic that will always remain stylish for years to come.
Treasure on Balmoral Location Map
Treasure on Balmoral Street View
Treasure on Balmoral Resale/Rental Prices
Site Map & Floor Plans
Treasure on Balmoral Site Map
Treasure on Balmoral Diagrammatic Chart
Treasure on Balmoral 3 Bedroom Type A1-G Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 3 Bedroom Type A1a Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 3 Bedroom Type A1 Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 3 Bedroom Type A1b Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Lower Level) Type A1-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Upper Level) Type A1-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B1-G Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 3 Bedroom Type B1a Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B1 Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B1b Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Lower Level) Type B1-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Upper Level) Type B1-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B2-G Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B2 Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B2b Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Lower Level) Type B2-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Upper Level) Type B2-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B3-G Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B3 Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral 4 Bedroom Type B3b Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Lower Level) Type B3-P Floor Plan
Treasure on Balmoral Penthouse (Upper Level) Type B3-P Floor Plan
Reinforced concrete bored piles
Reinforced concrete structures
a. External :
Reinforced concrete columns and/or common clay bricks with plaster and/or skim coat with paint finish
b. Internal :
Clay brick walls and/or dry wall partition system with plaster and/or skim coat with paint finish
Flat Roof :
Reinforced concrete flat roof with appropriate insulation and waterproofing system (where applicable)
5. CEILING (FOR APARTMENT)
a. Private Foyer, Wet Kitchen, Bathrooms and WC :
Plaster ceiling board with paint finish
b. Living, Dining, Dry Kitchen, Passage to Bedrooms, Bedrooms, ST, HS, Balcony and Outdoor Dining :
Cement and sand plaster and/or skim coat with paint finish or plaster ceiling board
Wall (For Apartment)
a. Private Foyer :
Stones and/or tiles and/or cement and sand plaster with paint finish and/or fixed glass panel
b. Living, Dining, Dry Kitchen, Passage to Bedrooms, Bedrooms, ST and HS :
Cement and sand plaster and/or dry wall with paint finish
c. Wet Kitchen :
Cement and sand plaster with paint finish and/or tiles and/or stainless steel panel (to exposed areas only)
d. Bathrooms :
Marble and/or tiles (to exposed areas only)
e. WC :
Tiles (to exposed areas only)
f . Balcony, Outdoor Dining, PL and Roof Garden :
Cement and sand plaster and/or skim coat with spray texture coating and/or paint finish
g. Private Pool with Spa Seat :
Tiles and/or mosaics and/or skim coat with spray texture coating and/or paint finish
Wall (For Common Area)
a. Lift Lobby :
Stones and/or tiles and/or cement and sand plaster with paint finish
b. Staircase and External Wall :
Cement and sand plaster and/or skim coat with paint finish
Floor (For Apartment)
a. Private Foyer, Living, Dining, Dry Kitchen, Passage to Bedrooms and ST :
Marble with skirting
b. Bedrooms :
Timber floor with skirting
c. Wet Kitchen, WC, HS, PES, Balcony and Outdoor Dining :
d. Bathrooms :
Marble and/or tiles
e. PL :
Cement and sand screed and/or skim coat
f. Roof Garden :
Tiles and/or timber deck
g. Private Pool with Spa Seat :
Tiles and/or mosaics
Floor (For Common Area)
a. Lift Lobby :
Stones and/or tiles
b. Staircase from Basement to 1st Storey :
Tiles with nosing
c. Staircase from 1st Storey onwards :
Cement and sand screed with nosing tiles
Powder coated aluminium framed windows with tinted glass and/or safety glass (where applicable)
a. Main Entrance and Rear Entrance :
Approved fire-rated timber door
b. Bedrooms, Bath 2 and Bath 3 :
c. Wet Kitchen :
Frameless glass door
d. Master Bath and Junior Master Bath :
Timber framed frosted glass door
e. HS :
Metal door as approved by the Relevant Authorities
f. WC :
Aluminium framed acrylic door
g. PES, Balcony, Outdoor Dining and Roof Garden :
Aluminium framed glass door
a. PES :
Parapet wall and/or glass railing with stainless steel handrail and/or reinforced concrete wall and metal grille gate
b. Balcony, Outdoor Dining and PL
Parapet wall and/or glass railing with stainless steel handrail
c. Staircase to Roof Garden
Glass railing with stainless steel
d. Roof Garden
Parapet wall and/or glass railing with stainless steel handrail and metal trellis above designated areas
10. SANITARY FITTINGS
a.1 long bath with mixer, filler and hand shower
b.1 shower cubicle with overhead shower, shower mixer and hand shower
c.1 vanity top complete with 1 basin and mixer with cabinet below
d.1 water closet
f.1 toilet paper holder
g.2 robe hooks
Junior Master Bath, Bath 2 and Bath 3
a.1 shower cubicle with shower mixer and hand shower
b.1 vanity top complete with 1 basin and mixer with cabinet below
c.1 water closet
e.1 toilet paper holder
f.2 robe hooks
a.1 mixer with hand shower
b.1 basin with mixer
c. 1 water closet
d.1 toilet paper holder
PES, Balcony and Roof Garden
1 bib tap
11. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND TV/TELEPHONE
Electrical wiring in concealed/exposed conduit/trunking (where applicable)
|Switched Socket Outlet||15||14||19||16||16||18
|Connection Unit For Appliance||8||8||8||8||9||9
|Isolator For Air-Conditioner||2||2||2||2||2||2
|Isolator For Spa/Pool||0||0||0||0||1||1
|Water Heater Point||3||3||4||4||3||4
|Audio/Video Intercom Unit||1||1||1||1||2||2
|Dooe Bell Point||2||2||2||2||2||2
12. LIGHTNING PROTECTION
Lightning Protection System shall be provided in accordance with Singapore Standard CP 33:1996
Paint finish to external wall, internal wall and ceiling (where appropriate)
To floor of Wet Kitchen, Bathrooms, WC, PES, Balcony, Outdoor Dining, PL, Roof Garden and Private Pool with Spa Seat (where applicable)
15. DRIVEWAY AND CARPARK
Entrance Driveway and Carpark :
Reinforced concrete with stone or epoxy paint finish
16. RECREATION FACILITIES
a. Lap Pool
b. Splash Pool
c. Hydromassage Pool
d. Aqua Gym
Outdoor Activity Areas
e. Sun Tanning Pool Deck
f. Children’s Playground
g. Barbecue and Outdoor Dining
h. Fitness Alcove
i. Foot Reflexology Path
j. Meditation Deck
k. Entertainment Deck
Indoor Recreation Facilities
i. Multi-Purpose Room with Kitchenette
iii. Female Changing Room and Steam Room
iv. Male Changing Room and Steam Room
17. ADDITIONAL ITEMS
a. Kitchen Cabinet/Appliance :
i. Dry Kitchen – Kitchen cabinet with countertop complete with sink and mixer, built-in refrigerator, steam oven and conventional oven
ii. Wet Kitchen – Kitchen cabinet with countertop complete with sink and mixer, induction hob and cooker hood
b. Air-Conditioning :
Split unit air-conditioning for Living, Dining, Dry Kitchen and Bedrooms
c. Wardrobe :
d. Water Heater :
Hot water provision to Kitchens, Bathrooms and WC
e. Intercom :
Audio/Video intercom system to individual units (linked to selected strategic locations at Common Area)
f . Fingerscan Biometric Lockset :
To Apartment’s Main Entrance Door
g. Cable Vision :
Television outlet for cable vision services will be provided
h. Barbecue Pit :
To Roof Garden
i . Outdoor Shower :
To Roof Garden
j . Security Reader :
To selected strategic locations at Common Area
k. Closed Circuit Television System :
Surveillance camera to strategic locations at Common Area
I. Car Access System :
Auto car barrier system to Main Entrance
1. Marble, limestone and granite are natural stone materials containing veins with tonality differences. There will be colour and markings caused by their complex mineral composition and incorporated impurities. While such materials can be pre-selected before installation, this non-conformity in the marble, limestone or granite as well as non-uniformity between pieces cannot be totally avoided. Granite tiles are pre-polished before laying and care has been taken for their installation. However granite, being a much harder material than marble cannot be re-polished after installation. Hence some differences may be felt at the joints. The tonality and pattern of the marble, limestone or granite selected and installed shall be subject to availability.
2. Layout/Location of wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, fan coil units, electrical points, door swing positions and plaster ceiling boards are subject to Architect’s sole discretion and final design.
3. To ensure good working condition of the air-conditioning system, the system has to be maintained and cleaned by the Purchaser on a regular basis. This includes the cleaning of filters, clearing the condensate pipes and charging of gas.
4. Timber is a natural material containing grain/vein and tonal differences. Thus it is not possible to achieve total consistency of colour and grain in its selection and installation.
5. Tiles sizes and tile surface flatness cannot be perfect, and are subject to acceptable ranges described in Singapore Standards (SS 483: 2000).
6. No soil material or turf/plants are provided to the PL.
7. No tiles behind/below kitchen cabinet, long bath and mirror. Wall surface above the false ceiling level will be left in its original bare condition.
8. Where the Unit is provided with Balcony (Partially Open to Sky)/Outdoor Dining (Partially Open to Sky)/PES/Roof Garden, the Purchaser shall not cover up or erect any roof or structure over or enclosing the Balcony (Partially Open to Sky)/Outdoor Dining (Partially Open to Sky)/PES/Roof Garden, nor shall the Purchaser allow the Balcony (Partially Open to Sky)/Outdoor Dining (Partially Open to Sky)/PES/Roof Garden to be covered up or roofed over.
9. The Purchaser is liable to pay annual fee, subscription fee and such other fees to the StarHub Cable Vision Ltd (SCV) and/or intemet service providers (ISP) or any other relevant party or any other relevant authorities. The Vendor is not responsible to make arrangements with any of the said parties for the service connection for their respective subscription channels and/or internet access.
10. If the Purchaser requires intemet access, the Purchaser will have to make direct arrangements with the Internet Service Provider and/or such relevant entities/authorities for internet services to the Unit and to make all necessary payments to the Internet Service Provider and/or the relevant entities/authorities.
11. The brand, colour and model of all materials, fittings, equipment, finishes, installations and appliances supplied shall be provided subject to Architect’s selection, market availability and the sole discretion of the Vendor.
12. Where warranties are given by the manufacturers and/or contractors and/or suppliers of any of the equipment and/or appliances installed by the Vendor at the Unit, the Vendor shall assign to the Purchaser such warranties at the time when possession of the Unit is delivered to the Purchaser.
13. All information, specifications and statements herein shall not be treated to form part of an offer or contract. Floor plans are subject to amendments as may be required by the relevant authorities. Visual representations, model, showflat displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references, not limited to landscape and furniture, are intended to portray only artistic impressions of the development and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. Floor areas are only approximate measurements and subject to final survey.
14. The Sale and Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between the Developer and Purchaser and shall supersede all statements, representations or promise made prior to the signing of the Sale and Purchase Agreement and shall in no way modified by any statements, representations or promise made by the Developer or the Marketing Agents.
AC : Air-Con Ledge
BW : Bay Window
HS : Household Shelter
PES : Private Enclosed Space
PL : Planter
ST : Storage Space
Developer: Hiap Hoe Superbowl JV Pte Ltd (ROC: 200710900M) (A Member of Hiap Hoe Group ) • Developer’s License No.: CO522 • Lots No.: 00713K, 00714N PT, 00852X PT TS 26 At 5 Balmoral Road. Tenure of Land: Estate in Fee Simple (Freehold) • Building Plan Approval No.: A0227-00446-2007-BP01 dated 16 November 2009 and A0227-00446-2007-BP02 dated 2 February 2010 • Expected Date of TOP: 31 July 2013 • Expected Date of Legal Completion: 31 July 2016